Inspire Charter School Families:
Welcome, Inspire Families! We are excited to partner with Inspire Charter School this year so that you can use your instructional funds for GameSchoolCon tickets!
YOUR CHARTER SCHOOL WILL ORDER YOUR TICKETS FOR YOU!
Please follow these steps:
2. Click "Agree to Code of Conduct & Waiver" and fill out the agreement form. Failure to complete the agreement form will result in cancellation of your ticket purchase.
3. Login to the Inspire Enrichment Ordering System and request your GameSchoolCon tickets there. (Search under "Products," not "Services")
4. Contact your child's Inspire teacher and ask them to EXPEDITE your order.
5. The Inspire Enrichment Staff will complete your order and pay for your tickets!
6. You will receive an email notification through our ticketing system when your order is complete.
Remember to read the fine print:
Inspire allows use of students' charter school funds to pay for one chaperone ticket per enrolled/ticketed student, with a maximum of two chaperone tickets per household. (So a household with one child and two parents could pay for the child and ONE of the parents using charter school funds, and the second parent would need to pay separately.)
All GameSchoolCon tickets, including those purchased with charter school instructional funds, are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
Charter schools that require PO/Invoice processing and net terms rather than immediate payment are subject to a higher rate due to increased administrative labor.
You are welcome to volunteer at GameSchoolCon, but guests using charter school instructional funds to pay for their GameSchoolCon tickets are NOT eligible for ticket reimbursement through the Work Exchange Crew.
GameSchoolCon ticket sales will be limited and the event may sell out. At the door ticket availability is not guaranteed.
Ticket prices include admission to all activities at GameSchoolCon.
Lodging and food are not included in GameSchoolCon ticket prices. To reserve a hotel room at group rates, visit our "Venue" page.
GameSchoolCon reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and strives to be a safer environment for all attendees. Bullying, damaging or destructive behavior, underage drinking or drug use, or any other behavior that poses a danger to GameSchoolCon attendees, volunteers, or staff will result in removal from GameSchoolCon and NO refund will be issued. This includes guests who registered using charter school instructional funds.