GameSchoolCon Covid Policy
You must read and agree to this Covid Policy before registering for the event. By purchasing tickets for yourself, other adults in your party, and minor children in your care (collectively known as "Participants"), you attest that you agree to abide by all terms set forth in this policy. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to make sure that all Participants in their party understand this policy.
Masks are strongly recommended throughout the conference space and there will be certain rooms/locations where masks will be REQUIRED for all participants over 2 years old. Those Rooms/Locations will be clearly marked.
Participants violating GameSchoolCon's Covid Policy may be expelled from the conference at the discretion of the Organizer, and no refunds will be given.
1. GameSchoolCon will, at minimum, comply with and enforce all state regulations that are in force at the time of the conference, including, but not limited to, mask mandates and vaccine verification. GameSchoolCon is an indoor event that will be limited to fewer than 499 participants. You can search for current state guidance HERE.
2. You are purchasing NONREFUNDABLE, NONTRANSFERABLE tickets at your own risk. It is possible that by the time of our next conference, state guidelines will have shifted and be either more or less restrictive than at the time you purchased your tickets.
3. Depending on the state of the Covid-19 pandemic at the time of the conference, the Organizer reserves the right to require additional protections for participants beyond current state requirements (for example, requiring all Participants to wear masks). The Organizer will email updates to Participants regarding any and all requirements as the conference dates approach.
4. Gameschoolers are a diverse group, and you can expect to share space with people who hold a variety of beliefs about the pandemic, vaccines, and safety measures. Despite this new situation, Participants are expected to abide by all aspects of the Code of Conduct, including treating all volunteers, staff, participants, and hotel staff with respect.
5. GameSchoolCon's Covid Policy is a living document and the Covid-19 pandemic is an ongoing and ever-changing situation. Please visit this page frequently as it may be updated as necessary.